Thursday, September 22, 2011

Live Life: The Chuck Norris Version


Through out my 20 odd years of life, I have learned alot of things from alot of different people. However it is from Chuck Norris that I have the most. For example I learned from Chuck Norris that it takes one little pinky finger on the left hand to kill a man. I also learned that Chuck Norris sleeps with four eyes open, two in his eyes and two in his fists. What I am saying is that what I learned from Chuck Norris is not to take things granted. Whatever will come to you will come through your own two hands. That to live life you must beat it to submission through both hard work and determination. That it is up to us individually to live our own lives and to be responsible for our own actions. Ok I might be trying to over extend the lessons that Chuck Norris have given us mortal being. But there is a truth to what he says and does. It is that we are our own man and we are the only ones to control our own lives. This is how I try to live my life and this is how I will live until i die. Well until I get a wife offcourse

Slick

No comments:

Post a Comment