Friday, September 23, 2011

Preview: Battlefield 3 Top 5 most anticipated feature that CHUCK NORRIS WOULD LOVE TO BE IN


Now the game I am most excited about is Battlefield 3. As a true fan of the history of war, I am in love with the whole scale of the battle. Dont get me wrong killing people even in war is sad and depressing. But come on the sheer epicness of this game will blow COD Modern Warfare 3 out of the water. No I am not a Battlefield Fanboy. I just love a strategy game where there are hundreds of way to dominate an opponent. So saying this, here are my top 5 most anticipated features of Battlefield 3

5. Reintroduction of Jets
Yes Bad Company 2 Was fun but hey I got tired of flying helicopters. I want fast action speed and air combat which can be only done through the introduction of jets
4. Massive Maps
One thing I loved about MAG was that it was Massive. What didnt work was the whole concept of the game and how it fit into the gameplay. Lagging hurt the game too. Not saying that it will affect Battlefield 3 but I am saying that the massiveness and ability to create action in every space of the map promotes the epicness of Battlefield 3
3. 64 Players in PC yea again games like MAG has this but I am talking about tanks jets, and water craft just making 64 players a lot more fun
2. Array of Firepower didnt you love the range of weapons in battlefield bad company 2. Well now you get to experience more range in the amount of realistic weaponary that makes FPS Russia cry for joy. No fake shit COD weapons but alot mind blowing weapons that all man of ages will want to use
1. The ability to destroy everything using Frostbite 2.0
This is my number one anticipated feature. The ability to destroy everything and i mean everything. See a building blow it up. See a nacho stand blow that up. See a Pillbury doughboy blow him up. I mean now the complete destructibility makes my mouth water with epicness. Thats how much I love destroying things. THANK YOU CHUCK NORRIS


* Honorable Mentions: The amazing graphics that have been implemented by DICE are an upgrade on reality. I just got eye humped watching the trailer.
On the sidenote I have to agree with some and say that the use of theatre mode and kill camera does play down on the realism but hey its still only a video game. Tell me if you are planning to get your hands on this epicness of a game on the 25.10.11

No comments:

Post a Comment